Monday 17 December 2012

REVOCATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY





KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS that I ………………..S/o ………………R/o………………………..do hereby remove and cancel all the power and authorities given by me to Mr.………………..S/o………………….R/o………………by virtue of power of attorney dated……………..

I further declare that all or any of the acts done or executed by  aforesaid Mr.………S/o………………..R/o………………under or in pursuance of the aforesaid power of attorney dated …………………shall not be deemed to be my acts nor done in my name or on my behalf after the execution of this present deed .

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have signed this deed of revocation of power of attorney in this presence of the following witnesses.                                                                           

                                                                                                                           ___________
                                                                                                                           EXECUTANT
WITNESSES           
1. _________
2.___________

No comments:

Post a Comment

SOME CRUCIAL POINTS TO CONSIDER FOR DIR-3 KYC

SOME CLARIFICATIONS REGARDING FORM DIR-3 KYC ________________________________________       Is Pan Card necessary to attach? No bu...